January 15, 2018 at 3:06 pm #458
PalMate®ERP Changes in 3.4
- Added the ability to ship and invoice a brokered Sales Order before receiving against the brokered Purchase Order.
- Enhanced the Shipper and shipping reports to show the correct shipped date for order when in UTC times.
- Resolved issue with UTC time not showing the correct work center closed date in the Close Day Manager.
- Resolved an issue with orders not being marked shipped during Prophesy Integration.
- Adjusted the way multiple breaks in one day are handled in Time Tracking to calculate correctly.
- Resolved an error created when deleting unused items from Item Admin.
- Resolved inability to save imported quantities in Inventory when importing with Metric items and quantities.
- Resolved issue with UTC time to show the correct shipped Date for orders in the Shipper and shipping reports.
- Enhanced the way items are handled in the back end of PalMate to increase performance.
- Added the Revision and Revision Date bound fields to the Item Report for users to add the data to their template.
- Resolved an issue when deleting untagged variable dimension quantities.
- Now compatible integration with Sage300 accounting.
- Resolved an issue with Microsoft SQL 2008 that prohibited the creation of the Custom Reports Login.
- Closed Day Manager showed an invalid “closed” date due to UTC times.
- Enhanced Action Manager logging.
- Resolved an issue caused by scheduling variable dimension items that had cuts assigned to them that would cause the schedule capacity to use the wrong item quantity.
- Resolved the way Components Input and Output didn’t register in palmate when producing in Untagged mode in Plant Floor.
- Resolved volume conversion issues that appeared in inventory and components when in Metric for Variable Dimension items.
- Enhanced Item Admin to allow attaching up to three files on any item in PalMate.
- Resolved a permission issue where after taking away your own user’s permissions it would allow you to continue acting with those permissions.
- Prevented the ability to overflow an item’s delivered quantity in production.
- Enhanced Report Admin to include all reports in PalMate to be customizable.
- Added additional records to the Nominal Dimensions rounding capabilities. Added the Actual dimensions of .4375, 1, and 1.125 to round to about .6667, 1.25, and 1.25.
- Resolved back end issues with the PalMate installer.
- Changed the way PalMate displays variable dimension waste percentage in the Cut Configuration area.
- Resolved the issue where bulk Pickup Orders were not appearing with the PU at the end of their order number.
- Resolved volume conversion issues that appeared in inventory when in Metric for Variable Dimension items.
- Allowed the ability to add notes to orders in PalMate with the status of Posted.
- Added the ability to integrate with Prophesy Logistics.
- Resolved volume conversion issues when using PalMate in Metric.
- Adding Sage50 Canada 2017 r2 to accounting integration.
22.214.171.124 – If customer has PF they need at least 126.96.36.199 to be compatible with this PalMate version.
- Enhanced the way tags act when attached to an order that has been unshipped. Tags associated to an order that was shipped but is now unshipped will be available to use again.
- Added the total quantity to show on the Invoiced tab in a receipt.
- Enhanced Item Admin to allow four images to be attached to an item, which allows for the bottom image from PDS to be imported.
- Handled a back end issue for PalMate Online.
- Resolved the issue of the Ship Date not changing in PalMate when shipping from Plant Floor on a different day than the scheduled Ship Date.
- Removed the item notes box on Transfer Orders.
- Removed the ability to create an item with no name or description.
- Resolved multiple permissions that were allowing people to edit in obscure places.
- Handled an error when double clicking a checkbox in Assembly work centers.
- Resolve Compensation error that would appear when using Master Time Logs.
- Resolved an Integration issue with Macola Accounting.
- Enhanced the Item Drawing Report so that when only one image is assigned to an item the image will show as large as possible on the report.
- Resolved date format issue on the Item report.
- Resolved a Bill of Lading issue that was caused when creating bulk orders from a Shipped order.
- Implemented a change to allow two items with the same properties and have one with Strap Notch and one without.
- Enhanced to the import template given to customers to allow importing Ship Tos and a Tax Rate when importing Customers into PalMate.
- Resolved an issue with the Report Designer that would show four decimal places with currency when set to show two decimals.
- Changed wording in the Shipper Report to accurately represent what was being chosen to be shown on the report.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.