January 15, 2018 at 3:03 pm #456Lydia MattfolkKeymaster
PalMate®ERP Changes in 3.3
- No changes made.
- Back end changes for PalMate Online integration.
- No changes made.
- Resolved a Bill of Lading issue where the wrong Bill of Lading would appear on an order.
- No changes made.
- Resolved QuickBooks accounting integration issue when the date format is not US format.
- Now compatible with Sage50 USA 2017R2.
- Enhanced the auto-populate defaults for sales orders to load defaults quicker.
- Added fields to the Report Designer to exclude phone numbers from the Bill of Lading and Invoice report.
- Resolved minor issues with the Advanced Reporting Tool.
- Resolved an issue when importing files from PDS into PalMate.
- Resolved date formatting issues with different region and time zones.
- Backend fix to resolve a mod issue.
- Allowed negative charges to be shown on the Sales History report once again.
- Fixed the Board Usage report to show the correct descriptions for output and input items.
- Resolved issue with the Payroll Wizard that showed all employees for vacation reset.
- Resolved issue with multi location installation with no logo present.
- Resolved multiple minor issues with the Advanced Reporting Tool.
- Updated the Pickup History Report to allow Item Options when Grouping by Item.
- Added a reporting tool to allow organizing custom report templates and report options.
- Enhanced the Pickup History Report to filter and group by Equipment.
- Added the EULA to log in screen after an update has been performed.
- Enhanced the Purchase History Report exporting function to not repeat data.
- Resolved an issue with emailing for older versions of Outlook.
- Resolved an issue for reference numbers in the Sales History Report.
- Resolved error message in Employee Admin when an employee’s start date is a leap year.
- Multiple backend fixes.
- Enhanced the Pickup History Report to filter and group by Trailers and Drivers.
- Added a default subject line when emailing from Outlook.
220.127.116.11 – If customer has PF they need at least 18.104.22.168 to be compatible with this PM version.
- Created a new permission for the System Manager screen.
- Added the Company City to the Driver Log report.
- Added the ability to export reports to a CSV file.
- Enhanced the inventory costing calculations.
- Updated Acomba X integration.
- Resolved a few small defects.
- Updated settings for the Load Sheet report to prevent data being split across two pages.
- Enhanced Production and Component user permissions.
- Added the possibility to include a signature with emailing.
- Added more decimal places to be shown in the Purchase History Report.
- Created a warning message for Time Tracking if running a search longer than a year.
- Resolved an issue with the arbitrary tags using more than one license.
- Enhanced emailing to be computer user based.
- Resolved an issue dealing with brokered orders.
- Now compatible with Exact Macola and Sage50 CA 2017r1 accounting.
- Ability to receive tags from another PalMate®ERP company location.
- Enhanced the character limit on a Shipping Method.
- Resolved defect with date range searching in Time Tracking.
- Custom report updated to now only show invoiced data.
- Enhanced the Time Tracking window to not allow multiple users to simultaneously process the same data.
- Resolved a few Acomba X integration issues.
- Enhanced the Tags tab on Shipping Schedule Details to only load when opened.
- Now compatible with Sage50 CA 2017.
- Enhanced the Bill of Lading to prevent duplicate lines from appearing on the BOL.
- Enhanced the Compensation report exporting options.
- Resolved issues with the Break Duration box in the Work Center Setup screens.
- Changed the Credit Memo report to be customizable.
- Updated the error message for invalid employees in the Time Tracking screen.
- Enhanced date search capabilities within PalMate.
- Now compatible with Sage50 US 2017.
- Resolved minor issues with Acomba X integration.
- Resolved multilocation issues.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.